Little things we miss, Little thing that Counts..
Life is only as busy as much as we want it to be busy. One of the most interesting person I once met told me “It’s not difficult to be happy, hardest part of life is over” and I completely support this statement.. Hardest part of Life is over..School,college,job all struggle is now over..and now life will move in it’s own pace. Our life is now in our own hand, how we shape it, it depends on us. To get carried away by it or carry it the way we want to..
Life is all about deriving pleasure from smallest of things…In a fast moving life we never noticed that real happiness is when we stop worrying about future and live what we have today. Few things which instantly came to my mind which I can do to give some happiness to myself-
1. Cuddle up in bed- Sometime it feels so good to have someone in your arms.. a pillow cuddled up is just to make you feel good.
2. Wish yourself a great Morning- Did we ever wish ourselves Good Morning!! ..we don’t! Just think about it..waking up every morning with a smile and wishes to our own self can itself make our day so bright isn’t it??
3. Dance to your own tune, listen to music that make you feel good not the one that make you feel sad.
4. Smile at a stranger- It’s like buy one get one free! A smile on face how much does that cost?? Smile on face- not a very costly affair..instead it set’s all worries aside. So Smile.
5. Appreciate someone – small kind words can matter so much to someone who need it badly.
6. Watch Nature’s beauty- A beautiful Sunrise or Sunset..even watching the bright moon feels so peaceful.
7. A small gesture of Support or courtesy- you can just change someone’s day/mood, trust me it can work wonders for you too.
8. Gather Blessings – Who said only God bless, try gaining blessing from an old man whom you can help cross road, or hold someone who needs you, share your food with someone who is needy..and many more act of kindness can fill your day with blessings. Remember there is a GOD in every individual.
8. Speak your heart out - Don’t keep any grudge or sorrow inside you. Speak it out infront of people you trust if not anyone talk to yourself infront of mirror and let it all out..
9. Pamper yourself - with things you love doing, TV, songs, Movies, nightout, or may be reading and writing. Spend time with your creative side.
10. Give your body and mind rest – sleep well and in peace. Dreams can turn into reality – y0u never know
There is long list of very small things I observe in my entire day, may be shall put it up in next post. Till then let me myself try and follow these. Hope to make a difference to my life and someone else’s life as well.